Monday, July 13, 2009

15 weeks

This journal has been created mainly for Jake and I to be able to document our first pregnancy, and someday share the contents with our little one.

Today marks the beginning of week 15! It's hard to belive its already been 15 weeks! In 5 weeks we'll be half way done with this awesome journey. And, I'm sure the due date will be here before we know it.

This morning I had my 2nd midwife appointment and I got to hear Li'l P's strong heartbeat (150 bpm)---I swear that is the best sound ever. You can't help but get a little teared up when you hear it.

I have a slight little bump just below my belly button, I'm pretty sure the rest of the bump is mainly bloat! Give it a month or so an I'm sure that bump will be blowin' up--never thought there would be a day in my life where I would actually want a nice, big round belly-ha! I'll be posting weekly pics of the bump so we can document the change. :-)

I will also be posting a weekly list of questions:

How far along? 15 weeks
Gender? Oh, golly, I have a feeling it's a girl, but find that hard to believe considering Jake's family only seems to have boy sperm.
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping pretty well- much better than the first tri.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Wine at Sbrocco
Cravings: Fruits, sweets, and black beans (lots and lots of black beans) I actually ate an entire cane of black beans in one sitting.
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultra sound on August 10--4 weeks from today!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your pregnancy! I'm so relaxed with my pregnancy and I love being pregnant. Also, read books that take a positive look at childbirth and labor--you'll feel much better and be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Neena Mae's Journey | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.