Monday, July 20, 2009

Well Hello There 16 Weeks


Looking a lot more bumptastic than I thought. :-)

How far along? 16 weeks
Gender? Oh, golly, I have a feeling it's a girl, but find that hard to believe considering Jake's family only seems to have boy sperm.
Sleep: Heavenly!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Wine at Sbrocco, feeling comfortable in my pants
Cravings: I haven't had any extreme cravings this week. I do eat a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, though.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move! Our next ultra sound on August 10--3 weeks from today! The wedding Jake and I are going to this weekend. Wearing my cute new maternity jeans.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy being pregnant---it's a pretty amazing journey. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are showing!!!! Still thinking about not finding out the gender? I'm too curious for that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moley...look at your picture from just a week ago to today! :-) Yay Lil' P....I suppose I need to get my ass in gear knitting for the little one! Can't have Aunt Ali slacking. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 

Neena Mae's Journey | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.