Monday, August 10, 2009

19 weeks and an Ultrasound

We had an ultrasound and appointment this morning. Li'l P slept through the entire ultrasound(so our child, it was 8:00 a.m.--I would've been sleeping too). Seeing all the intricacies of such a tiny human being was amazing; the heart chambers, the tiny bones, the spinal cord, ALL AMAZING! We had a strong heartrate of 155 bpm and everything looked really good. :-)
Li'l P says "hello"
Alien child.



How far along? 19 weeks
Gender? I have no idea!!!
Sleep: GREAT!
Belly Button in or out? In and starting to look a little gapey.
What I miss: Shiraz and German beers.
Cravings: Anything that is edible. Seriously. I could eat anything now!
What I am looking forward to: Pregnancy massage next week- YES! Trip to Colorado in 2 weeks.
Milestones: Getting rid of that damn RLP. Feeling Li'l P roll and drop--it was awesome!
Weekly Wisdom: Hmmm...let me think on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Neena Mae's Journey | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.