Sunday, August 09, 2009

Things to do

Will I ever get the motivation to get things done around the house? I realize I still have nearly 20 weeks before Li'l P arrives, but our list of things to get done with the house before the baby comes is rather daunting. And, considering the entire month of Septemeber is filled with weddings and family gatherings, it doesn't look like we'll get started on much until October.

Am I being a bit irrational in thinking all of this just isn't going to get done by the beginning of January?!

1. Paint, decorate, and organize nursery
2. Remodel and decorate basement
3. Paint and redecorate our bedroom
4. Retile the bathroom
5. Organize all closets and storage areas in the house

Is this beginning of my nesting impulses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Neena Mae's Journey | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.