Monday, August 24, 2009

21 weeks




How far along? 21 weeks


Gender? I have no idea!!! It's funny how everybody else seems to already have an idea though. A lot of people keep telling me they think it's a girl. We'll just have to wait and see!


Sleep: So-so. I've been tossing and turning a lot and getting up to pee about every 2-3 hours.


Belly Button in or out? In and starting to look a little gapey.


What I miss: Shiraz and German beers. Is it sad that I miss alcohol? I've also been missing really intense workouts.


Cravings: None.


What I am looking forward to: Colorado this weekend (4 day weekend!) to see Xavier Rudd and Yonder Mountain at Red Rocks and do some camping!


Milestones: People are starting to notice I'm pregnant!
Weekly Wisdom: I must not be a very wise person because I can never think of anything to say here. :-)

1 comment:

 

Neena Mae's Journey | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.